Sunday, July 27, 2008

HI

its me

LIE WEN!!!

_______

I was so close...
just failed by a slight bit
I was running as fast as i could
but i still failed...

IT WAS THE 2.4KM RUN!!!!!

I can't believe I failed... or did I?

According to my watch, i passed the passing time ( 16min ) by just a few seconds...
*sigh* i did not even know that it was my REAL test

Awww. hope there's a retry and hope i pass...

And then there's next week... 5 stations

Ratings for myself ( approx.)

Sit Ups ( E or F(fail))
Standing Broad Jump (D, E or F)
Sit & Reach (C or D)
Incline Pull-ups (A, easy)
Shuttle Run (C , D)
RETAKEN 2.4 ( E or F)

One of my friends recommended me a 'technique'. It was to tell myself like "run to that tree then rest". When i got to that tree, i should tell myself again "run to that lamppost then rest" and so on, you get the point. However, isn't that RISKY??? Dont know, but its worth a shot, as long as I pass...

For sit ups, i force my self to do 50 everyday, (no timing). *so tring*
and SBJ, just keep running, able to train 2.4 as well.

SIGH... wish me all the best, now i have to sleep. ( its 38 minutes past 12)

Maybe i'll dream that I got a perfect score for my NAFFA test... (hahax)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang