|
|
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Hi everyone,
Its me Lie Wen. *So Tired* I just came back from 4 hours of tuition... Anyway, BEWARE OF THIS: On MSN, If I send you a link without informing you, and talk in a language NOT ENGLISH, Please ignore that link and DO NOT CLICK ON IT, as it could be a VIRUS. The virus will say something like this: ez taz *something* ( some weird language, not english) (Here will be the link which you dont want to click on!!!) Anyway, just look out for this and do what is mentioned above and your computer should be NORMAL. Unless you want your computer virus-ed but who would want that? _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ P.S. I don't know how I got this because I HAVE NOT SEEN IT HAPPEN, and I don't know if I still have the Virus |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |