|
|
Monday, July 7, 2008
HI EVERYONE!
This is Lie Wen. Welcome to my blog. Here, i'll post interesting things and stuff like that. I'm still new to Blogging, not really sure of what I can do. Still, I'll adapt and you will find my blog really GREAT!!! _____________________________-- OK, here are the answers to the joke about the lion, my dog, the monkey and the goldfish!!! LION- NOPE, Wrong MONKEY- HAHA, wrong DOG- Yeah, right That leaves the goldfish. Anyone guessed that? CONGRATULATIONS!!! It is wrong. haha. BANANAS DON'T GROW ON COCONUT TREES!!!!! |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |