Monday, August 11, 2008

HOLA Everyone



MY EXAMS ARE JUST TOMORROW!!! Haha, it's English Summary. Then there will be Hist

and Lit (on the same day), then Maths then Chem.


Next Week there will still be Chinese Oral Exam...


Did anyone watch the BJ Olympics open? Wasn't it so spectacular? Wasn't it so beautiful? Did you enjoy it?


Good, because I didn't watch it. Haha



Anyways, Guess how I did for my 5 stations (PE Test)

For those expected to do badly, I did well. And it was the other way for the ones I did well in.

Analysis:

Sit-Up - C (woohoo!)

SBJ - E (expected, failed at 1st attempt, but pass the next one. 1cm to D)

Sit & Reach - D

Pull ups -C (I did like about 10, then the teacher told me to restart because my chin did not touch the bar. Then my arms were already tired... Aww...)

Shuttle Run - C (Yay, nearly was a D, just 0.1 seconds faster. WOOHOO!)


Then, on National Day EVE, We had a cross-country event where we were suppose to run 4 KM!

I was supposed to run in the mass run, but my house needed more people (we were the house with the least people), and my friends 'encouraged' me to join. It was worth it.

I was 2nd!!!


Yay...







FROM THE LAST!!!

haha, did I get you?

I ran 4km in 27min 39s. SO PROUD OF MYSELF, even that i got 2nd (from the last)


For the weekend, my family had a picnic... wow, it rained and I had to go for tuition. heheh



And for today (mon) the day after the day after national day, I did my homework.

ok then, gonna finsh my work and practice for the exam tmr.

Ending off---

here's a "joke":

There once was a very tall coconut tree. It was so tall that it was taller than the house, taller than me and taller than you!! In short, it was VERY VERY VERY TALL. yep, ok.


There were four animals - a lion, my dog puppy, a monkey, and a goldfish.

The lion was strong and can climb trees really well.

My dog puppy is lazy buy very cute. haha, MUCH cuter than yours.

The monkey is a PRO, he is stronger than my dog puppy, and been climbing trees for 10 years.

The goldfish is sleeping.

All the animals gathered one day and tried to climb the SUPER DUPER UPER tree.

Who got the banana first?

The answer will be shown AT MY FIRST POST.
PREPARE YOUR ANSWERS FIRST!

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang