Thursday, August 21, 2008

HOLA!

How do you like the new background? Nice, eh?

Ok, so maybe the poll on my blog is not able to save your answers. Nevermind, I'm going to leave it there anyway.

These few days, I have been coping with exams... And they're finally over!!~

or are they?


No, they're not YET. I will have Chinese Oral Examination on Monday/ Tuesday (25/26)


So, There was English, History, Literature, Chemistry and Maths.

Wanna know how weel I did? This ost will be edited as I get back my papers...


Reviews by ME!:

English- Summary. Out of 25, I got 16. Not bad. I found the writing stuff and all easy, but sadly I only got that marks. "Everybody in Sec 1 did badly" Thats what my teacher said and the average marks were 15 and 16, so I'm average... ok

History- um, can I not talk about it? I can't? fine... I got 11 / 20 =( nearly FAILED!!!! Ok, so everything did not went as planned due to 1, yes ONE careless mistake that cost me 4 marks!!! Yep, I mixed up to names and there went 4 marks down the drain...... awww, but 'I will work harder!'

Literature- have not received, but i think I did MORDERATELY well... ok... there was also a dramatisation, went pretty smoothly~~~

Chemistry- Have not received. Easy, i hope. However, by counting, I have lost 3 marks already... And there was a project about elements, that went well. =)

Maths- 24 / 30. Yay, not bad, a few careless mistakes. You know pi? AKA 22 out of 7, 3.14, 3.142 etc?
yes, it stated in BOLD that pi = 3.142. MORE THAN 50% of my class took pi to be calculator pi.
and i was bored, so i mermorised what was stated as pi on my calculator.

PI = 3.141592654...... which kept going on and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on...





and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on...

So, pi goes on and on and on and on, who knows how this will end?

THE END

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang