|
|
Saturday, August 16, 2008
HOLA! Ok, gotta make this fast. so anyway, 2 weeks ago I had this dental checkup. The dentist said my teeth were in OK state. By OK, it is average. Anyways, my teeth look a little bit out of shape and I can't close my mouth properly. Try closing your teeth together. You will notice that there is a gap between your two sets of teeth, up and down. What is that small gap's length? Average, it is 2mm, but mine is 4mm!!! Ok, if I go for braces (yes, my parents want me to get them), it will cost AT LEAST $5000, at least thats what I heard the dentist said. My brother says 3000, but he does not wear braces, his estimation. Inclusive of this 5 grand is EXTRACTION, where some of my ADULT teeth, are TAKEN OUT!!! Scary? yes, it hurts even with that numb jab (injection). Each teeth extracted costs $50!!! haha. and i think the reason for this extraction is that the braces can fit to the sides. =( Also, the braces putting on is not easy, try ATTACHING a metal piece to your teeth and they have to GLUE it on. weird... So, to decide if I should get braces by taking the POLL below. Thank You. P.S. I can't make my decisions, its not that I'm a coward. hahas dont mock me. Here is the poll... You have to highlight it by holding your mouse button down and moving the mouse down to see the options,yes or no. http://www.snappoll.com/main.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet> | Vote NAO! Should I get braces? YES | NO |
|
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |