|
|
Saturday, September 13, 2008
HOLA!
Ok, yesterday was my 3rd Language Oral Exam. Yes I was EXTREMELY NERVOUS... First, you do not know the topic. We have learnt a lot since Term 1, so you have to study ALL. It was sort of easy, but the main problem is that you do not know most words. So your sentences are sort of imcomplete and 'breaky'. I was rushing in the reading aloud passage, and mispronounce some words. The good thing about Indonesian language is that its like English, you know how to read the word, unlike Chinese. You know what I'm saying. =) Then next is the CONVERSATION!!! The topic was subjects! So I was asked about my timetable! Ahhh! So I said Monday, which I was not really sure in Indonesian. Then I talked about my CCA... Oh, than I accidentally said a chinese word! the word was 'and' Saya suka Geografi 还有 Mathamatika karena .... Translation: I like Geography 还有 Mathematics because..... I didn;t really think the teacher heard it but after saying 还有, I immediately said 'and'. Phew, Close call. Yeah, overall, I think I did quite well, supposing I could answer all the conversation questions. And I read the passage well enough. Still, I want to do well. Fingers crossed. |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |