Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HOLA~~~

Today, school was the same as always.

However, after school, I was walking back with Tristen (we live very close to each other) and I treated him to an Ice Bon Bon.

An Ice Bon Bon is a frozen popsicle. Comes in Grape, Green Apple, Lychee and Cherry. So when I finished it, Tristen noticed it contains skimmed MILK. There were Chinese descriptions on the plastic wrapping, so we thought it was from CHINA.

Yes, i'm sure you all know the current crisis in China. The milk products contain MERATINE or something spelt like that. Yes, this chemical cause the milk to look creamy and rich.

Next time you see a milk product, (e.g Chocolate, M & N, Walls mango ice cream, milk, yoghurt) CHECK ITS LOCATION OF MANUFACTURING FIRST.

If they say, Made in China, I ADVISE YOU ALL NOT TO CONSUME IT!!!

No offence to China or anything, but why must you do all this?


Yeah, so anyway, we realised that the Iced Popsicle was made in Thailand.


Yeah, we are saved!


Close call!

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang