Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HOLA!

Yay, I'm finally back on the computer. Since Teacher's Day, I have not been posting. SORRY! But, here I am!

Before I officially start, Happy Teacher's Day! (Belated, sorry) Do teachers really read your blogs? Nevermind, Ok, Teacher's Day, I visited my Primary School - Tao Nan School! Fun, eh? Did you visit your Primary School?

In VS, we had a celebration for the teachers! Yay! There was games, food and soccer games. Nice day... Then I recieved my Report Card!

English - A2 (72)
Higher Chinese - A1 ( 76, wow!)
Maths - A1 (76)
Chemistry - (A1 83, yipee, yes Chem is for Term 3, Physics for T1 and Bio for T2)
Literature - A1 (76, again... haha!)
History - B4 (60, my only B. MUST DO BETTER!)
D&T - A1 (88, possibly my best, but there were only 3 assignments on DRAWING!)
Bahasa Indonesia - A1 (My 3rd Language! 86! =) )

I think I was 9th in my class. Still I'm satisfied. Yay, party for myself!


Now on to my holidays. My holidays flew past like a jet plane just "swooping" past you, fast right?

I managed to complete my homework ON TIME. I also went to my friends house to play Wii* and have a small party. Haha, good party...

*FYI : Wii is from Nintendo. It is a game console which you play by "working out", your actions. So it keeps you fit, like me! haha, jk.


My CCA has stop because we have to start studying for the BIG SA2!

I must push up my grades (esp. History!) and do better!

Oh, yes. My Bahasa Indonesia Oral is on Friday. There will be conversation like those English and Chinese in Primary School. SCARY!

My School will be participating in the Singapore Scince Challenge tomorrow, 11th Sep. Those in VS reading my blog, support your school! I'm not sure if you will read this post in time, but nevermind.

Ok, time to watch some TV and sleep. Will be posting anymore BIG events next time.

*Playing soccer tomorrow for PE! Yay!



SEE YA! =)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang