|
|
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
HOLA~~~
Sorry for not posting yesterday's examS - History and El Compo. Like the CL Compo, there is the normal compo + the letter. It was fine, nothing went wrong, I just wrote and wrote and wrote.... For hardness (10 being the hardest), I give it a 3.5 . Still, I don't know if I wrote off point or something, esp. for the letter.... History... It was easier than I expected it to be. =P Phew. My weakness was the MCQ & SEQ (Stuctured-Essay Questions). But, It was the opposite. I think I did badly for the Sorce-Based Questions. :) Ok, moving on to today. 100% Science 33.33% Physics 33.33% Biology 33.33% Chemistry Physics - The 2nd easiest of all 3. Except I messed up with the Vernier Calipers question... :( The zero error was 0.02 but mine was 0.2... Awww I give it a 5 for hardness. (Neutral...) Biology - the easiest, I give it a 4 but 1 question stumped me... NAME THE CELLS/TISSUES FOUND IN THE MOUTH. This was my reaction -> 0.o! Yup, but i rushed through the paper as I had 5 minutes left when I completed it... CHEMISTRY - My favourite sub, but IT WAS DIFFICULT! The reason maybe is just that I did not practice the chemical equations enough... :( I give it a 6.5! Ok, I just hope to do well for the other 2 papers to balence out the loss. Teehee So, I better get going. Its MATHS and my 3rd Lamguage Exam tmr. Be posting again. Till then, I'm out~~ |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |