Monday, October 6, 2008

Hola~~~

Phew... today was the start (or you can see my countdown)of the exams for VS. So, today was only Chinese Compo + Chinese Letter, and Literature.

The Chinese Letter was fine, I made sure I got the format and everything right. You could choose the topic:
1.Your cousin wants to visit Singapore during his holiday, so you need to introduce him...
2. Option 2, the one I picked, was your cousin (again) is spending too much money overseas. You need to tell him not to waste money and the value of it.

Then there was the Chinese Compo.
I wrote a bit of a topic, then decide to change topic, so i wasted 10 mins writing... Still, I FINISHED IT ON TIME!

1. I picked this topic. An unforgettable lesson.
2.A suspicious person
3.A teacher teaches a subject, and you develop an interest/hate for the subject...

Finally, there was Literature. The paper was OK, for its difficulty level (10 being the highest), I give it a 4. I wrote 2 pages for my essay. (others wrote 1 only)



Tomorrow, I have English Compo/English Paper (I don't know which one) and History.
Good luck to everyone in their EOY Exams too. =)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang