|
|
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Hola to everyone.
Today was the Math and my Third Language exam. Maths (rating 5) was sort of easy, yet sort of hard. The easy questions were time-consuming with the hard questions just stump you. For both papers, Paper I and Paper II, I only had 1 minute to check my paper! Yes, for the difficult questions, I had to 'tikam-tikam'. haha. In Indonesian (my 3rd lang) it means to randomly guess. Yup, that is Maths. And for my 3rd language exam, it was a short 30 min one, listening compre. Nothing much to say actually, except that the radio person spoke very fast. My reaction was "WHAT?" Still, I understood most of the words and I think I should do quite well. =) Rating: 4 Tomorrow, Its Chinese (yikes) and PE~~~ Yes, PE! Thoery test........ |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |