|
|
Monday, October 27, 2008
H~O~L~A~~
Yay, I'm back on the computer again. :) Results turned out great. Though I was not the top 5, I remained my top 10 average. =) I was 8th in the class, and I'm happy for myself of such a great achievement. Anyways, I improved in my History (B4 -> A2). =) Yipee, its off the "WANTED" List as I call it. There's still room for improvement and NEXT YEAR. Of course, I will want to do better. ;) However, there was a SUPER sad event... I failed my Higher Chinese Language (HCL) paper. Only about 7 people in my class passed the paper. However, there was still the oral, listening, etc (which I did badly...) So, I got a 48.8 marks. D7. VERY BAD... But I still got a 60% average with my CA1, SA1, CA2. 65% is the marks needed to continue Higer Chinese, so those who got lower (like me) than that got this appeal letter. I decided to... - - - - - - - - - - - - drop HCL... Yep, drop it. So, I'm taking Chinese next year. Hopefully it will be easier. Now Chinese is going to replace History on the Wishlist. I feel much, how do I say this... Relaxed? Hopefully Chinese will be easier than HCL. =| A few days since school ended have past. I skipped my family's holiday to Malaysia because I had School Stuff, e.g. checking of papers, Sports Day, etc. Been playing Gunbound and other games, nothing much to do now since school's over. CCA resumed, and I have Science projects. Anyways, congratualations to all who did very well for the Exams. Keep up the good work. ;D We'll still be in the same class next year, so enjoy your holidays and work hard for next year. =) |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |