|
|
Monday, October 13, 2008
HOLA~~~
Today was the last day of the exams!!!!! For all of you... For me (and my Bahasa Indonesia classmates), there is still one more tomorrow... OK, so for today, it was the EL Comprehension (and summary). It was easier, than CA2! I hope I got all the points needed in the summary. =) I wrote 157 words for the summary. YAY. Rating: 4.5 Then for the Bahasa Indonesia Compo. Before that, those who were not taking this as their 3rd language were like" YAY!!! Yeah!!!" and laughing in front of our faces...=( So we had to write a compo (picture/family) and reply a letter/write one. So it was Section B and Section A respectively. So I went to write Section B (picture/family) first. I WROTE BOTH PARTS OF SECTION B!!!\ We were only supposed to write one part of each section. And I wrote both parts for Section B. After that, with 10 minutes to spare, I rushed the last one, to reply a letter about were you were holidaying~~~ So after the exam, I asked the person in front of me,"Alvin, did you finish the paper?" He nodded and I was shocked! "How could you finish all four questions?" "We were only supposed to do two." Alvin then pointed to the instruksi ('instruction' in Indonesian). Yes, he was correct!!! Ahh, so I immediately cancel the second question of Section B. Hopefully with the rushed up compo and letter, I will still do quite well. Hopefully. Anyways, tomorrow is the last paper!!! The Paper II of BI. Ok, gonna study now. Till then, I'm out! |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |