|
|
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
HOLA~~~
Hehehe, a funny yet embarassing 'event' happened to me today when I woke up. =) Ok, so I was supposed to be at school 11.30 am, but had to leave the house at 11am, in case I have to wait very long for the bus. So I set my clock alarm at 8am to get ready. I stayed up the night before (playing computer games, haha) and slept very late. The next day (4 November), the alarm woke me up, but I went back to sleep because I was tired... When I woke up again, I looked at the clock... it said 11-04 !!! I was like--- I'M LATE!!! I immediately ran and changed into my uniform, but I still knew that I was going to be late... Then my maid asked me, what time do you have to go to school. I said eleven. And my maid said its only 8.30! I looked at the clock --- Yes, it was 8.30. I check the mode on my clock. When it reached the date mode - It was the 4th of November. Ahahha, how silly... And I went back to sleep... Feeling so embarassed, but I was laughing at the same time... haha |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |