|
|
Friday, November 14, 2008
Hola
RSP CAMP - Day 1 Woohoo, today was the first day of my FIRST RSP Camp =). Yipee, so the day started when I left my house to School. I was slightly late because I was held up by the morning traffic jam... =( When I got to School, I immediately went up to the us where everyone was... Soon, we arrived in the sea port, then we took a boat to Pulau Ubin. We then (again) took a mini-bus to some place to gather. I was in Group D, so my group started of with a Kampong House and Games Intro. The games were quite fun, but we got dirty and muddy, yucks. Then we went for pancake cooking & Ketupat weaving. The cooking was great, but the weaving was difficult. XD Then we went for dancing, MALAY STYLE! Yeah, it was quite enjoyable. =) Finally, we went for Batik painting. Though we didn't do much, this really was enjoyable and FUN! This is basically the day's activities. Tmr, the RSP Schools are coming over to VS. That is Day 2, which *MAY* be posted tmr. Till then, See ya! |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |