Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hola

Hehe, looks like I have not been posting. :)

Not really done much revising for next year, because the bookshop ran out of a lot of books... I'm quite free now during the holidays, though I still have to attend choir prac =) and tuition. Hmm... Been playing PSP, prize for my bro and his PSLE.

Anyways, my parents + Younger brother will be going to Malaysia. Hehe, that leaves me with my older brother. This reminds me about the time my older brother ALSO went. Which left me alone in the house.

I had to wake up at 6 am to go to school, in case I missed the bus. but I could stay up to 12++ hehe.


We are learning new songs in choir pracs now. But it's sad that I'll miss the performance on the 20th, 'cause I need to go to Taiwan on the 19th for holiday... hmmm, still good luck to the choir =)

That means I need to finish up my hw within the next 2 weeks or so.

There's Chinese, Math and Bahasa Indonesian.

Be posting again, so see ya!

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang