|
|
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Hola.
On Thursday, during Choir Prac, it was raining heavily. After prac, it was still raining. I used my umbrella and walked home from the bus-stop I alight at. Caught in the rain... And today(friday) I fell sick in the afternoon. =( My temperature was 37.7 at first, then raised to 39.0, then 38.1, and back to 37.7 again. I don't know if I'll be able to attend Choir prac + P.T. Actually the rain was pretty heavy so I think I fell sick because of that. And also about halfway on the way back, a kind person offered me a ride, but I refused. Don't wanna take chances, but thanks anyway. =D Ok, gonna take my temp. again... ~~~~~~~ OOH, 36.6!!! Yay! Also, like I said, my parents aren't around. Had to cure myself by placing a cold hanky on my forehead, and resting. Speaking of resting, its 12:12a.m., need to sleep 'cause I may need to go for Choir tmr. We'll see. =) |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |