|
|
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Hola,,,
I learnt to play Big 2/ Tai-ti a few weeks ago, and I got a Royal Flush last night. yay, so happy =P Another good news, my Science Group got pass the audition round of a Science Buskers competition. I think we need to work harder next round. Yea! I'll be going to Taiwan till the 28th, so I won't be posting for that long. awww, I missed our Choir's performance. I've finished packing, so it's about time I slept. My mom's bring her laptop, so I don't know if I'll be able to post, so we'll see. See you soon!!! |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |