Monday, February 23, 2009

HOLA!

Bio exam totday!! T.T

I got to admit it was easier than expected but there were some questions which were completely difficult. :(

Don't want to talk about it :o

However, it was strange as the questions were from a Science Practice book from one of my friends....


Okay, moving on. I recieved my Chinese Paper. :(

I thought I would only make a bare pass, and I did. 48/80. It's not so bad!

However, during the 理解问答, I fought with the teacher for every mark!


I got to admit I made a lot of careless mistakes, like these, but I find some acceptable, yet the whole question went wrong:

喋喋不休

Meaning to talk non-stop. I answer "non-stop"

However, it was used as 喋喋不休地说话

I mean, if it's used like that won't it mean as just "repeatedly"?

Angry >:(


这件只在最后出现,他显然不知所措。

I had to explain what this 事 was. Like that 3 marks were deducted!!!

I mean, isn't it acceptable just like that?


年轻人有经验。

the correct answer was 年轻人有经验。

DX

yes, 2 marks were gone...


After reflecting I found out me being careless got me into this mess. Perhaps I should start putting in 200% of my effort now :)

Got to revise Lit and Geog. Cya tmr :)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang