|
|
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
H0LA!~!
Okay, starting off with my WIERD DAY!!! During Chinese, we had our CA1 test already~ It was quite easy, easier than Higher Chinese. I heard it was REALLY DIFFICULT, especially within 1 hour's time. Hopefull I do better in Chinese. :) Then it was English and Literature Class :). Time seemed to fly past so quickly. Whenever I looked at the clock, there would only be a few minutes left. :P Anyway, something funny happened in the bus ride. I was riding the 48 bus, the Europe bus with the orange-elctrical bus number. Inside, all the seats were taken so I stood at the window. Soon, I started leaning on the supporting pole. After that, I heard a ringing soung from the bus. I was wondering what that is when I found out that I was leaning on the handicap button! Woah, accidents happen like that :-?. So I quickly moved to the back of the bus. :D Haha, I might have caused a lot of trouble... ... Changing blogskin soon :D |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |