|
|
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Hola people!
Wow, during tuition today, I forgot a lot of basic chinese words like 事,谢,有 =.= so embarassing, i had to ask this in front of everyone. :$ Also on Friday, I watched a movie, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". Apart of certain scenes, the movie has a great story! Benjamin Button is a man who was born as an old person, who gradually "de-ages" as he "grows". This means that he is getting younger from an old man. Great storyline, eh? Maybe now is not really a good time to watch a movie, but on to yesterday, Valentines Day! Here's an amazing video, by Stuart! Okay, I gotta go now. Just remembered I have a compo to write... :) Happy Valentine's Day ;D |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |