Tuesday, February 24, 2009

:(

Not going to even start with hello :)


Okay, anyway today was the Geog and Lit exam. Geog was okay, but Lit was horrible DX

For geog, the only thing was that I did not have much time to check my work, as I was squeezing my head to think of answers. So when I finally managed to answer all questions, I could only slightly check my answers. It should be okay, though. :)

now for the nightmare (to me) others called it a ... sweet dream? Literature :(

I always liked Literature for the poetry, but do not like it for the essays and book-reading. >:( Okay, so anyway today's paper was difficult. I studied REALLY hard for the front of the book, and nothing from there came out!!! SAD... Either I fail or only have a bare pass :( Hopefully my essays will add some advantage.


I mean the paper, had questions with similar answers, so I was quite confused. :(

:'( Maybe English and my 3rd Language will be better, as it is only Compre for both, and some other extra stuff for 3rd lang. I think that I need to work on my speed, as I am TOO cautious in my work, causing my writing speed to decrease. Still, maybe being a little more catious is good, as if I answer the question correctly, hopefull I don't miss out any points.

Lastly, I'm not going IP, as discussed on Monday ;)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang