Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hola!!

Ahhh! SYF is in 16 days! 0.o

So anyway this "is the final gear"! :)

Ok, that aside. Today was terrible, sort of. :(

So it started in the morning till end of school. It was time for morning assembly... So i thought it was in the parade square, but it was in the hall. I went all the way down, only to find out the location was changed back to the parade square =.= :)

After that, back in class, I wanted to drink some water. When I took a sip (or gulp), the water tasted lemon-ish. Hmmm, so at first I thought, yummy :) but then I shook the bottle and bubbles and foam started forming over the surface.

Ahh, I just drank dilluted detergent! :S

Then during chinese class, the guy beside me, sneezed with blood splattering over the place. Then the blood landed on my uniform. There was a whole blotch there, as I stared at him. So he did not apologise, but just splashed the water from his bottle on me! I mean, blood was bad enough, now dilluted blood was all over my uniform!

During PE, I sprained my leg during the 100m sprint (which I failed :( ). I missed out on playing floorball! :(

Recess was fine. Thankfully

I'll go straight to OPW. The same guy who was in my team kept on talking during the presentation... ... Really annoyed >:(

Finally, we had a Environmental Activist meeting. I didn't mind going for it, but the teacher promised it would end at 2:50. It didn't. The topic was the same. I mean, if we already know what to do, what's the use of saying it over and over......

Well, I was glad the day ended. I could de-stress during choir and finally get home. Phew, the day was tiring, but I "survived".

If this were to be applied to SYF, I would say that the practices and everything is tiring and everything, but our efforts will pay off. I'm certain of it ;)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang