|
|
Monday, March 16, 2009
Hola
Okay, i'm back from Bali!!! :) Ok ok I shall not post much because I'm tired =.= But something... ... "interesting" happened. We were in the Uluwatu Temple. There were a lot of monkeys and I mean A LOT!!! So there were warnings of them stealing your stuff but I did not really cared because from "past experience" as you know I thought they were harmless. So I took a lot of pictures of them when suddenly, i thought I was PUNCHED on the side of the face. I went like "What?". Then with my almost-blind vision, I saw a monkey took my glasses and BENT IT IN HALF . So someone helped me lured the monkey with peanuts and took the glasses back and tried to "un-bend" it. Parts of my glasses came off so I had to wear my spare glasses. Do not laugh at me if I bang into things or cannot see you now. Really. I hate monkeys now! Conclusion - I guess I have to blame my ignorance and "IGNORE-rance". But I feel like blinding that monkey with my camera flash. Just kidding, they are just so despo for food that they steal stuff. Imps. |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |