|
|
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Hola All
I wont be posting for some time as the week is getting busy. With Choir prac, projects and normal classes and homework again, I wont be posting as often. Recently a lot has happened. I have the Good, the Bad and the REALLY UGLY (V.bad) results. For example, my maths and D&T were pretty high, my chinese remained sort of remained, even though i dropped HCL, and I really messed up for Lit and Third Lang. You know what this calls for? An emergency thinking. Maybe I can set aside unimportant stuff, such as watching tv, and playing psp and others, and focus them more on studies and cca, such that i will have more time in the end and sleep earlier too, allowing myself to concentrate more in class the next day and perhaps i could learn more :) Projects - CE-TT, Geog, RSP, Lit, D&T, etc... I really need to maybe plan on what I want to achieve and aim for it :) This calls for practice. Last point. There has been a rumour going on around the class. I'm sure everyone knows about it and suspect me, along with a few other people. Let me get this straight that if you think it is me, I have nothing against you. Yet you go around saying false tales. If I did the same for anything you did, how would you feel? I have nothing against that person (name I shall not mention) so why would I do this? I'm already that busy and you think I have time for this? I have a life. So if you see anyone spreading this rumour about me or anyone else, tell this to them and see what they have to say. Also if this persist, I will not hesistate to report this matter. :) I mean it :P |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |