|
|
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Hola
I'm distracted. By what? Almost everything. Have you ever planned to do something, but something different happens or you just take too long that you give up? I am an example. I want to start and do my work, but I somehow drift off into doing something else like lying down on the sofa, watching TV, surfing the Net. Well, all this extra time piles up causing me to sleep later, say about 2.30 am (yes, that happened before) Well, the funny thing is that when I sleep late, well I don't feel tired, but I feel tired after sleeping early. Weird :S Anyway, I think I should lock myself in the room when I am doing my homework or studying, and turn off the computer and shut the windows, to avoid any distractions :) It's a study method :) I'm not being emo XD And when I'm done, I can relax for a while. Hopefully my studies will improve if I have a proper mindset in studying hard :) Haha, anyway I performed in Ritz Calrton with the choir. Our performance went slightly well, although no one was really paying attention to us. You could only listen to them eating and I think only 5 people were truly listening. But as long as we gave our best, thats good :) I admit the food was great and everything and it was a fun experience :) ===================================== Leaving to Bali for my RSP trip on Thurs. Coming back on Monday. |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |