|
|
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Holaz!
What is the number 1? It is a number, nothing much. But what is 1 + 1? 2, duh :) So if something is added to something else, the result changes. If we add another 1, the result will just get bigger and bigger. till you choose to subtract. I'm going to my main point now. So remember I said there was this chinese project where the leader "sabo-ed" himself by using "ee ni mi ne me ni mo". What I can't stand about this is that as a leader, your role is not to assign roles to people, compile work and make sure everything is running smoothly, but it is to help your members at the same time and give advice to improve, and not wait until the deadline or the submition and start acusing them and pointing fingers. So as this leader for our chinese group, he DID help, a little. But that is not the point. He did not even bother to read the work I sent to him for compilation. He said, "You expect me to read everything, ah? You know how late it was?" The time then was 10pm. There's nothing wrong with sleeping at 10, but we had a crisisi then! And how long will reading 2 pages of work help? When there was a slight problem, he accused me. >:( To solve this problem, either I don't work with him, or we appoint someone else to be the leader. I know I can't entirely blame him, but really... Relating back to the 1 + 1.... So he made me work for 3 hours straight (7pm after dinner - 10pm) changing the format and stuff for the presentation. I was SUPPOSED to do Literature project, but because of this unforseen missile, there was no time left... So this pushed back my schedule for Wednesday, then to Thursday. Thankfully, tomorrow is a public holiday. I can finally have a proper rest (recently it was 3 hours only) and finish up my work, before , mugging for the exams. After a disappointing result for CA1, I am determined to work harder for SA1. Good luck to everyone else, and happy Labour Day Eve. A lot of other things occured. Such as our D&T project. Looking at our final product, I think it deserves a thumbs-up! Our efforts were paid off. :) Lastly, the Choir Trip to Penang is cancelled :( due to, what else? Swine flu, I hope it does not trotter its way here to Singapore and to all those people out there, take care! I heard that there is a cure for it on the radio today on my way to school. It should be available in 100 days. Meanwhile in Singapore, there are some medication to slightly prevent infection. Take care of your health and hygiene everyone, good luck for the exams! :) |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |