|
|
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Hola!
Okay, so my parents gave me this 10:30pm rule. Which means I must sleep by 10:30 or they scream at me! o.0 I'm not kidding! And I know now is supposed to be past 10:30pm. I just gave them the "wait" word and they did not really say anything else! But on other days, I just put down my work and go off to bed. So then, how do I finish my work? Well, I set my alarm to 5am. Haha, so if I can't sleep late, I'll just wake up early! So after a busy weekend, it's back to a busier week. With choir prac and RSP, I think I might really wake up early! Well, I don't really mind waking up at 5.30am. I mean, these activities are fun and helps me with my O levels and others. Also, waking up early is healthy, isn't it? Added in : Ok, I changed my blogskin. Cool, eh? I have no time to add in my profile and links YET. Check again soon. Bye, I need to sleep! |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |