Thursday, April 9, 2009

[Hola]

Okay, so during Geog lesson today, our Geog teacher had to attend something to her class (1A). What actually happen was a fight. Actually, something far worse... ...

So my brother (yes, he's in VS) came home today and told me what happened.

Why and how did the fight start? They fought over, a pen...

You might be wondering, "That serious?!"

I'm not going to mention names...

The "attacker", one of my brother's closest friends sadly got suspended. My brother had recess with him. He said that he was perfectly fine and in a good mood. I don't know if I got my story straight, but when they returned to class, that guy wanted the pen back. The "borrower" refused and hit him with a pencilcase. Somehow the "attacker" got so angry, he took his tennis racket and repeatedly hit the "borrower" in the chest and the arm, so hard that his arm broke, after a recover not long ago.

It's quite unbelievable that a normal pen caused the "attacker" to get suspended. It's sad to say...

If you have any questions, don't refer to me as I don't have my facts right. This was all from my brother. Hehe.

Another thing, during english lesson, we were to write naratives :(

Yeah, like my previous post, I brainstormed and got a rough idea. However, the teacher said stop just as I was about to finish. I improvised and quickly wrote a sudden ending. :(

Back to happier stuff.
It seems as if our SYF standard is improving. Hopefully nothing will go wrong at this point of time (Touchwood). It is less than a week away. To be exact, if we fast-forwarded to the next week, we would have our results already. Would we get a GWH? We can, if we do our best! :)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang