|
|
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Hola~~
Today is EARTH DAY! Let's all contribute and restore our world. RENOVAN!!! Okay, but I'm going to talk about something really unfair... So we had our BI exam, about time. Every question which requests to write down the time, I wrote it out in full BI letters. For example. Now os 4.35pm. I wrote out as four thirthy-five pm. You get the point. And that was marked wrong!!! I can't believe it, I mean we are learning the language and aren't we supposed to write it in full letters? The correct answer was 4.35. Without any pm! I really don't get it :( Someone said the teacher gave instructions to do so, but I don't remember hearing so... Well I did ask her about page 3 (my marks were deducted on pages 1 & 2) about the writing as numbes, so I thought the time was only supposed to be written as numbers on that page. What I said may be quite complicated, but anyway, it's probably my own fault which landed me into this plight. I don't remember hearing anything, but it was probably announced. Oh well, my final marks weren't to shabby... ^^ |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |