Monday, April 6, 2009

Hola!

Woohoo! I just changed my blogskin! It really was difficult changing and everything. I know this skin has quite a small space for the text, but isn't the theme so cool? The titles of each component are exam-based. Neat, huh?

Okay, so today (Monday) there was no Choir, or BI as the Sec 1s had to go visit an Indonesian School. So most of the Sec 2s had to record a song - Bengawan Solo. We did not sing, but play instruments such as anklung and the arumba. Everyone was in a rush to go for CCA, home, etc; As a result, we all just wanted to get it over and done with, so we were playing all "un-focused". I was there to watch and listen, as I have not played the instruments last time.

So there was this guy, he was all rushy and showed lousy attitude. I mean, just because his parents were supposed to be at the school at 3:30, he just left suddenly. I called him back, but he just ran off! Thanks to him, we had trouble so we had to ask another classmate to play 2 angklungs at once!

I'm also certain that his parents had not arrived yet.

He also had memorised my NRIC some time last year. I mean, it's not like I did anything to him! He keeps annoying me but repeating my NRIC over and over and over again. I don't feel safe with him knowing my personal particulars. He might use it for other activities like sign me up for some course without me knowing, or whatever.

Arrgh, better not talk about this. Thinking about it makes my brain explode... So the band SYF is tmr. One of my classmates left after recess for intensive prac to 4pm. Well, good luck to them! All the best! Jia You!!! =D

As for choir, SYF is only in 9 days. Let's just maintain/ increase our standard and sharpen our singing within the last few days.

Go for it! =)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang