Monday, April 13, 2009

Hola all,

as you all know 12 April (yesterday) was my birthday. Thank you all who wished me during Choir prac, SMS or Facebook etc. So my family booked a chalet for me till Thursday morning. That means after school, I'll go there till about 10pm, then go home. Well, after today, I will never want to go there again.

Yesterday was fine. I mean the chalet had a basketball / tennis court, bowling alley, arcade, swimming pool, playground etc. You think that is fun? Think again. I really enjoyed myself on the first day. We had a BBQ and celebrated with a cake and everything.

But I was not allowed to go swimming. I mean, what's wrong with that?

The second day was terrible (today). When I got there, I wanted to play the PSP, but it ran low on battery. After it finally died, I wanted to charge it (I brought a charger). Guess what, there was no adapter there. I mean a chalet is something like a hotel, so shouldn't there be adapters?

I was starting to feel bored, so I went to the playground. It was about 6.30pm already. I climbed to the top of the slide and just lay down there. Thankfully there was no one there. I mean, would I just sleep in front of everyone? ;)

After a while it started to get dark. I went inside the house and asked for money to the arcade. The games there were not the popular games you usually find. Also, the difficulty level of the games were set to the most extreme. The game I played was familiar to me. I usually made it to the final boss stage. However, I lost at Stage 3 already. It wasn't a close match at all! I struggled at Stage 2 already... They just wanted to rip you off like that...

So I went to play Pool with my brother, you know that billiard game thing. My brother being a soreloser, came up with a lame excuse when I accidentally missed. He said it was an "intentional miss". I thought he was right at first, then he just played dirty. I was about to win when he stopped the ball, and just played by himself. I set the billiard stick down and wanted to go back. He then used the billiard stick and hit me on the back! The pain was bad enough but there was also blue chalk on my NEW shirt... So he played for a while more. As I was about to leave, he dumped the billiard stuff on me and told me to return it! There's no respect or logic here at all...

So I went back to the house. Everyone was watching TV, playing Mahj0ng and everything... So for 2 hours + I just stared at the TV, bored to tears... :(

There really was a big difference between yesterday and today. I enjoyed yesterday, but today was just dissapointing...

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang