Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hurrah!

The exams are over, other than fearingy how much I'll get, I can finally relax for a while... before school starts again.

Flashback____

Literature- Poetry was fine, but Macbeth was slightly difficult.

English- Who knew drafting could work, it helped me for the summary :)

BI (compo)- *shivers* the reply letter was okay, but the compo writing was slightly difficult.

Word for thought:

Instruksi = instruction

Instruk = instruct (verb) ?

Haha, I forgot what "tell" was, so I tried to see if that will work.

Chinese ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay something weird happened. Seriously.

The paper was supposed to be 2 hours, but my teacher heard it as 1 1/2 hours. I mean I did not even finish! plus there was this guy shaking his leg VIGOROUSLY.

FAQ - Why not face the other way?

Answer: There was another guy shking his legs too.


Yep, I only had 15% focus and could not complete.

Anyway back to the minus 30 minutes thing. Yeah, so 1 chinese teacher said they will look on our paper and see what they'll do. I hope it's extra marks because the 理解问答 (Part A) was kind of difficult. Hehe :D

As for my BI main paper, it was alright ;)

thouugh the cloze passage was difficult.




Yippee, everything has ended :)

Time to get ready for VJC concert.


Seeya, hurray for everyone! :)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang