|
|
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Hola,
I just discovered that my mum reads my blog when she is at her workplace. hehe... Okay, so happy Vesak Day! and happy belated birthday to my older brother. He is 19, and his bday was yesterday. I stayed up to midnight the previous night and SMS-ed him while he was studying. The time on the SMS says 00:00. Woohoo! I was the first one to wish him!!! :) My cousin also SMS earlier than me but she was too early. 11:59 haha 1 minute early. Okay, so the recent exams were science and math. They were difficult-er than I though. Chem was managable, but i made some mistakes here and there. = E.g. Other than litmus paper and universal indicator, name other 2 chemical indicators. hehe, I put phenolphthalein and red cabbage juice. Hehe, i don't know if the red one is wrong, or maybe even both were wrong... haha, i laughed at my answer. I only found out the answer after the test. Jonathon Loh also put the same red cabbage juice answer. I mean, it does work. Check out YouTube. There ARE tests. Okay, bio was quite bad. I mean, the MCQ was fine but the short-answered questions were quite difficult. One question was absurd. You don't want to know. its bio, i must remind you. Maths was really really tough. I did not have enough time to check my answers for part 1, and part 2 was just difficult with little time to spare. Phew, I think I'll only make a bare pass. Maybe my marks won't be as bad as I think, but you never know. We'll see... Remaining exams: EL P2, Lit :( , CL P2 and third lang. Okay, gotta go cram Macbeth in my head. I even managed to memorise Act 1 Scene 1. First witch: "When shall we meet again?" I don't know, next time after the exams? lol |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |