|
|
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Hola!
Okay, so the exams are just in 2 days. I'm combining studying with fun at the same time. i should have more time given to myself to study, while the other part to just watch TV and stuff. i planned out a schedule so i don't get carried away. :) I can't stand the noise. My parents are playing Mahjong in the room with my brothers. I'm not playing. :S So looking back to the Chinese project, I feel that I should not really care about it. I mean it's already part of the past, no use regreting over it. Also, I scored pretty high for the common test, and plus the high watage of TfU, perhaps my marks will still be great, we'll see. :0 Well, I'm glad it's SA1 instead of CA1. At least after the exams I get to go home and study more. Also on MOST days, there are only 1 paper. this means I can focus more on the subject and then with the remaining time of the day, I can prepare for the following exam. :D :D :D CY (my classmate) : Hey how did the pig get on the roof? Me: How? CY: Swine flu (flew) Me: =.="' Okay, so there is a crisis going on now, and its in the orange zone, quite risky. So far at least 159 people have died from the epidemic. Quite sad I must say. On the bright side they said someone should have found a cure, but it is only available in 100 days (w.e.f. 30 April). However, in Singapore, it is said that there currently is a slight prevention, not a cure. Okay, i don't want to scare you, but my mum's friend, is in Hong kong doing a business trip. Yeah, uh-oh. There has been a recent case there. CY and I have been debating about this topic. He says that it is the end of mankind, that it will spread to everyone and we'll all be either dead or zombies. How sad. I rebutted him saying PM Lee thinks that we will get through this like SARS and Bird Flu. Oh well, what will be will be. All the best for everyone in their exams, hope you all pass with flying colours. :D |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |