Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hola!!

Wow, today is a weird day. Really.

I woke up from a bad dream, I knew watching too much Naruto is bad for me >:)

Okay, after tuition my parents suprised me with a new phone. XD Yay, it looks so much better now. However, you would not believe the trouble I went through. I had to write down all my contacts from my previous phone on a piece of paper, and then copy them onto the new phone.

It's still the same number, don't worry, but somehow it could not copy my data over :( I locked myself in the room and copied 100+ contacts... ... ... ... till I realised an option "Copy to SIM" or something. Arrgh, wasted 1 hour+ on this. All along I could just copy my contacts on the SIM card and just switch cards and everything's done...

LOL, my finger hurts :P

During dinner there was this table full of Channel U celebrities. I wanted to say hi, but I did not know them... Haha, well I recognised a few...

Lastly, something just happened about 10 minutes ago. My brother's friends were at someone's house pranking people. Haha you guessed it, my brother got pranked!!!

His friend told him that they were lost somewhere. My brother nearly left the house! Haha, I was dying from laughter. :D :D :D Classic prank

Anyway, I'll be starting my work tomorrow. I know, have not gotten the "work mood" yet. So I guess I'll start and finish tomorrow, or at least by Wednesday. As for projects, I'll still have at least a week to finish them. ;)

Till then, you can find me on MSN or something... :)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang