|
|
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Hola!
Okay, tomorrow we all are going back. How sad. To me the holidays seemed quite fast, like a gust of wind just passing by. Oh well, who said school was 100% boring? At least the subjects have changed. GOODBYE LITERATURE (and geog)~~! ***Flings Macbeth out the window for my dog to read*** Hopefully with the new subjects like history and art, I will pull myself up! :D Tmr is YOG day, no lessons! (except for Sec 4 :p) A new term has started. I think it means I should step up on my studies. it starts by reading about the lesson in advance. Anyway, what's left of my homework is a whole list of chinese phrases that I need to memorise... I guess I need to sleep early today. A new day is a new beginning :D |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |