|
|
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Hola!
Okay, you may not believe me, but something funny happened :O So 2 days ago, it was like midnight. I heard something and stared out the window. I saw something move across. I was so freaked out I immediately went to bed. Next morning, I went downstairs and saw a washing bucket. It was supposed to be near the kitchen at the backyard, but apparently it was there. I then saw the pail move!!! Wow, I was scared, but I still went towards the pail. I flipped it open... ... ... ... and my dog was underneath it!!!! :D haha my dog looks so funny :D Anyway, I found a new box for it to sleep in :P So, I guess what I saw moving the previous night was just my dog trying to break free from under the pail... or was it? Hehehe, anyway choir prac was cancelled and everything. Oh, look at the time, I better get to bed :) |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |