Friday, July 10, 2009

Hola!

Things in my life keep getting weirder... ...

Remember once when I told you all that I saw something white move past my house sideyard once in a post? (in the end it was really my dog)

Well, another incident happened.

It happened in school now. 5th floor *shivers*

Okay, I was the first one in my MT class (as usual) so I decided to sit down first and Emo study. As I walked in, I heard a sound similar to someone (or thing) drumming on the table rack below. It was across the room and somehow I was braved enough to walk towards the source of the sound. When I walked there,

the sound stopped. LOL

Okay, so I thought it was nothing and went to my seat. Then the drumming came back! I walked towards it again and it again poof-ed.

I was freaked out but I went to sit down. The drumming stopped when my friends came into the room.

I figured out it was perhaps the construction from the indoor sports hall. Maybe someone was hammering and building something or whatever. Or was it? :D

Speech Day is round the corner, so choir prac will definetly increase. Yippee, we are performing with the band! Sounds interesting. :P

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang