|
|
Friday, July 17, 2009
Hola!
Okay, so today was my 2.4 run... :( I FAILed as predicted. For starters, my ankle was already hurting. It was just a sore, nothing much, so I thought I could run. WRONG! So during the last sprint (last few meters), I just dashed like crazy past the finish line. 103th yay! After I collected my position button, I just limped to my class. I discovered that the pain in my ankle became worse... :/ So sad, I limped back to VS by myself. When I got back, I did not intend to leave for recess and instead just stay in class. However, I was summoned by my teacher to help with RSP speech day tomorrow. Walking down one storey was already torture, and I still had to go to the 3rd floor above the staff room. Well, I guess walking there wasn't so bad, but it was just too slow. I mean on certain tasks like this, I would just run run run my way there. Oh well, the pain has somehow vanished slightly, so it was not as pain as before! hurray! Tomorrow is speech day. I'm the mike guy (might guy, lol). I need to hold a mike as the altos are too soft to be heard. I'm not the only one, there are others too :P Oh well, better give it all my best, my parents will be there as my brother won the RSP award. Congrats to all prize winners and happy speech day everyone! |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |