Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hola everyone!

Okay, the past three days have been really weird and disasterous, but mostly weird.

Tuesday

During the 11:55 temperature check, my temp shot up to 37.5 degree C. Only a few people know about it and they freaked out. Come on, I was 0.1 away from the trigger temperature. I took again to get an accurate result - 37.3, 37.3, 37.2, 37.2

Still, I was sent to the general office to be "checked". I rested for 45 minutes and drank water like crazy. While waiting, I read my music textbook (it was music period at that time).

I think I am, no flu-like symptoms so far.

Wednesday

I stayed up the previous night and started doing my art project. It was really chaotic, and I slept at 2.35 am. I was REALLY tired the next day.

So during first lesson, English, I was slightly tired, but I hanged on. We were told to practise our incident report format, so I just followed instructions. I also went to the toilet to wash my face. However, it didnt work.

Next lesson was chinese, terrible. I KO-ed halfway while reading the newspaper (we are supposed to read it, so don't accuse me of not paying attention during lesson :P). I was woken up when the teacher called my name, good thing only a few people noticed. I immediately woke up and continued reading. By the way, I was in dreamland for only 1 minute, so I guess I was half-asleep!

So the sudden shock woke me up for the next few lessons. Recess, art, history. During the last 10 minutes in school, I started to get tired, but I still managed to pay attention and finish whatever that had to be done. I was awake troughout in choir, maybe lunch did the trick.

Anyway, during art, we had to present on animation. The file I presented was the file I had before staying up, so in a way, I stayed up for nothing!!! >:( but at least there was enough content. Phew...

Thursday

I did not bring my pencilcase, which meant that I did not bring my termometer as well. (it was inside my pencilcase XD ) I went down to the general office and saw mr chia there. I was surprised he did not raise his voice at me. 36.4 degree C.

After school ended on my way home, there was this teenager around my age following me and singing No Boundaries by Adam Lambert. I thought he was following me, till he went straight when I turned to my house. He was blasting the song in Tenor range haha.



So the past few days have been terrible, I wonder how I pulled through. Well, at least I did learn my lesson.

Visit the general office even if you feel well but have a high temperature.

Plan your time well and sleep early, real important!

Pack your bag (and documents) not at the last minute, so you do not miss out anything.

That's about it, hopefully this disaster does not strike again... :P

2.4KM TOMORROW, GOING TO FAIL :(

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang