Friday, August 21, 2009

Hola!

The exams are finally over, but projects are still have yet to be done.

Anyway, a quick summary of the exams...

English (News Report)

Honestly, I don't know how well I'll do. We were only taught the format and stuff on it on Wednesday, with only 5 days to memorise the format, let alone know how to write it well with only 2 practices.

Chinese

We had to memorise china history and other phrases. My teacher even taught our class the wrong page to memorise. First, it's really ironic to learn about China history when not many of us are china people. Well, for general knowledge, then i guess it's OK. But anyway, I think that was "giveaway" marks. Just by spending a few hours memorising stuff, you can get a "free" 20 marks. Well, in total I got 62/100 for the paper, but I guess that was already not bad. =)

Maths

I could finish the paper on time, with 5 - 10 minutes to check. Surpisingly, drawing of graphs was not tested. A real relief, as I keep making mistakes in the drawing. Bleah.

Bahasa Indonesia

The listening compre, from what as I know, I think I'll get 9/10 ^^ I was confused between "hand" and "arm", in BI of course. Anyway, for the main test, I had trouble at the cloze passage. It was the "fill in the blanks" like those in Primary School English, where helping words were not given... Other than that, I should do fine.

Physics

I think I failed at all the question on Moments. Sad... But the other questions were OK :)

History

I hope I do well. History has been weak subject. I mean, I can't absorb much of what is to be leanrt, but I since the questions tested were inference and realiabilty, I hope I at least pass. For those of you who don't know, our marks are uploaded on the History blog, but it's just a table stating how many people got A1, how many people got F9, etc... When I saw it, it was at 12, but check it just to see. Your marks should be up soon, mine too.. Cross fingers.


I guess the whole CA should be put behind now, and I should focus on my projects and SA. Before you know it, it'll just be a few days away... :D

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang