|
|
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Hola!
Yes, the holidays are just a week away, but I don't think anyone would use the week to play. SA2 is just 4 weeks after that, so A LOT of hard work and practice would be needed. Anyway, results are announced on Friday, but I'll comment in how I'll get ^-^ English: ^^ Chinese: (bleah) Math: =) Science: =] History: XD Home Ec: [not marked this term] Art: :P Bahasa Indonesia: => Yes, the type of smiley is how i felt i did, based on the amount of effort i put in and the results. Yeah, and I'm not telling you which smiley is the smiliest, and (bleah) is not a smiley =P Okay, had english oral today... It was fine. I kept saying "erm", but the marks i got was satisfactory. Chinese oral is next wednesday during the hols, but I'm not sure if I'm going Japan. Parents are deciding... But anyway, I got to prepare for it anyway soon. :D tayota! |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |