Monday, September 28, 2009

Okay, I'm back to blogging after a week of busy :P

I had 2 chinese compos dued, and with art and bi project, things just got out of hand.

Anyway, there were 2 important things that happened over the past few days.

Firstly, there was my MT paper. Not the SA one, but the one before that XP

Only 4 chapters were tested, and 2 of them were TfU chapters, so there were not so many words to remember. For the first time, I actually learnt mostly all the words, not just how to write them, but their meaning as well :D

Passing is one checkpoint, but scoring high is another. Recieving results in school later, so I'm quite nervous. MAY be posting my results :D

Ok moving on to the science practical exam. It was messy :(

First I took physics. Task 1 to find out the weight of a ruler by balancing a weight and measuring the length, etc... My table buddy kept erasing his mistakes so it was difficult balancing a ruler with a shaky table.

Part 2 of physics was finding refraction using a glass block. Should be OK


Next was bio

first I had to find the xylem of a celery stalk. It was fine, hopefully...

The next part was the increase/decrease in length of a potato strip during diffusion.


After that was Chem.

Part 1 of chem was to find out which chemical was which, and i ended up writing acid/alkaline for the names of the chemical, when you were actually supposed to write like Hydrochoric Acid...

part 2 was filtering, nothing much to say...


Overall, I think i did best for bio, and the worst for chem. Stickers were pasted on the worksheet. Some of us recieved different coloured stickers, so we didn't know what it meant. I guess we'll find out when the results are announced.

It's really late, goodnight everyone :D

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang