Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hola!


My dog killed another chameleon today :/ I couldn't film it, I was sleeping x.x

okay, the exams are nearly over, so here's my "review" for the past exams (tues to fri)

Tuesday was MT compo. I spent more time writing the letter than the compo, and I couldn't think of a good topic to write. :( But still i managed to complete everything... *cross fingers*

Then there was bahasa indonesia listening compre, which was quite difficult...

Wednesday was history. i did not write a difference and purpose in SBQ for a comparison question, and i did not write the other factor in SEQ. no time D:

Pe theory is fine

Thursday was science. Physics was the one i'm most confident in, while chem was the most difficult.

And there was bahasa indonesia compo, which was OK, but I messed up certain words

Lastly, friday was engrish compre. I really don't know how I'll do, cause my summary may have lacked a few points.

well that's about it, other than MT and BI paper 2 on tuesday. Guess i should start revising tomorrow or monday. And I think that I should be glad that those exams (especially history) is over. :)

Happy deepavali and goodnight :d

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang