Monday, October 12, 2009

Hola!
\
/
Ok, looking back, the year seemed to go by so quickly. Remembering the first lessons taught at the start of the year, it seemed like a long way back, but actually, it's faster than you think.

So, the SA finally started, and I shall review what I think of them...

Friday was English paper 1, or composition. Just composition, so we returned home after 1 hour. even before recess :D

But anyway, there were 4 topics and I wrote the last topic, which is the one-word topic. Yeah, it's about loyalty, and I'm not really sure how the teachers will judge it, but I should be fine, I don't expect to do that great in English anyway :P

Today was Maths. To be honest, it was really difficult, and I hardly had time to check. I even sort of forgot how to find the gradient of straight lines DX

But anyway, I just hope for the best, cause there's no use crying over spilled milk :D

Chinese P2 and BI listening compre tomorrow. :X

Good luck in the exams XD

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang