Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hi

ok I am typing using my mum's iPhone so it will be difficult writing a whole post. Why I am doing this? It is because my computer got confiscated because my dad thinks i play too much =p

anyway, day 2 of camp was fun-er then day 1, but there was the same 'awesome' weather :o

ok the day started with me waking up, tired from yesterday. We packed our bags and moved to the music room, before practising for our performace later @ 12 for the vs open house.

Our performace was great! We caught everyone's attention especially the parents so I think we did excellent :)

after lunch was the amazing race. We had to proceed with wet weather plans due to the awesome weather =[

I will cut the long story short. My group came in fourth, which i think is quite good :)

the whole race was enjoyable, although one station was to transfer a 20 word message, which was completely random, and this slowed down a lot of groups.

He gave a sample of last month's economy crisis blah blah blah blah, yeah I had already forgottened the end part, censored by blahs.

After that we prepared for the BBQ while others could bathe :/

the BBQ pit I was in charged of started a fire first :)

again, the awesome weather disrupted our BBQ, so we started a fire on the canteen, with what is left of our charcoal. The fried rice went to the sec 1 and 3s, so we had plain white rice.

But wait! We added something special- mayo! Thanks to ak who brought mayo, the rice tasted like sushi rice, with the vinegary essence, everyone loved it =)

Then was talent time. All groups did well, and mostly everything was impromtu and random.

So that ends day 2, but we watched a movie before sleeping.

Will post about day day 3 tomorrow, when I might have the com back Xp

wow, I took one and a half hour to write that on an iPhone :p

ok then, cya!

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang