|
|
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Hello!
First of all, I would like to thank Kenneth Chiang for creating me a new blogskin :D Yup, you probably have seen the changes already ;) It's now more lively, like me! :P Boomz Okay, reviewing my old posts, I found out I had not talked about the cross country run. Just a brief summary, I ran and ran and ran. The running on sand part was the best :D Best of all, I managed to complete the run under 28 minutes, which is the expected target for everyone! :) The Choir Camp is tomorrow! I'm gathered all my stuff, now its just stuffing them into my bag. =] I cant wait for the camp, especially the bbq. The bbq is in-charged by sec 2s. This means we do the shopping, we do the cooking (muhahahah) and serving :D (we are not responsible for any casualties) Anyway, planning for this bbq was quite difficult, especially the proposal. 3 pages of it took us far longer than the deadline. But anyway, it was fun shopping and going out for a change, other than slacking at home. Well, other programmes in-lined this holiday are the RSP BBQ (yay another BBQ!!!!), sort of like a farewell party for the IP's. Well, it won't be the last time we see them, because they will still come back from VJC to VS to continue learning. :-) The camp is at 9.30 tomorrow morning, but those incharge of purchasing food for the bbq have to report earlier to buy the food, and I'm involve. I better quickly pack my bag and sleep, its getting late. Be back on Sunday, and see some of you at the VS open house ;) |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |