Monday, January 4, 2010

Yesterday is history,
tomorrow is mystery,
today is a gift, that's why it's called the present :D

So today - was the first day of school. =]

Walked into my class 3D, and got to see new faces, but mostly the familiar faces from 2A.

As I climbed up the stairs, I got to the 4th floor and was stunned for a while. Then I told myself "Eh wait, I'm sec 3 now". I guess I'm not used to the new changes yet - wearing long pants with belt >.< , walking to the 5th floor, learning 9 subs, carrying heavier textbooks XD, and writing 2010 on the date in worksheets.

Anyway, school today was awesome! =)

Of course, we had new teachers teaching us, and I was not familiar with any of them. Lessons today were not that stressful, although I have to get out of "holiday mode" quickly, or I wont be able to pay attention :P

And something common among all the students, was the holiday homework. It was great that we got less homework this time, compared to last year, but I guess that just meant all of us slacked off more =0

school ends at 4 on mondays for my class :(, but since hardly any lessons were taught, it felt as if we ended school at a normal 2.15 pm.

Tomorrow will be the second day of school, and there will be PE in the morning. I bet we'll be running 2.4 >.<

And sure enough, there will be more lessons to be learnt. =P





By the way, this is my blog's 100th post

=D

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang